Tuesday, October 21, 2014

30 Easy Nail Art Designs eBook

Today I'd like to tell you about a great Nail Art eBook I found about a month and a half ago which has been a huge help to me with my nail art.  It's by Maria Vlezko from the SoNailicious website.  You can find it at http://sonailicious.com/30-easy-nail-art-designs-nail-tutorials/, and it really is a must-have in your nail art collection.  There are 30 great nail art designs, with step-by-step photos for each one, plus heaps of hints and tips to help you get the best out of your nail art experience.  Here is a photo:
I hope you will go and check it out, and while you're there, also checkout Maria's blog, Twitter and Facebook pages.  She has some terrific tutorials, and lots of nail art ideas, hints and tips.  You will find links on the same page as the book details. 

I don't have anything more for you today because I had a doctor's appointment at the local hospital (my 6-week post-radiotherapy checkup), and he said everything seemed fine, and I don't have to go back for another 4 months.  YAY!!!!!  I also went looking for more nail art supplies at our local large stationery store, and I found some interesting bits and pieces which I hope to feature in the future on my blog for you.

Have a very happy day, and I'll see you again soon (I hope).

Hugs

Christine
Words of Life and Hope
http://wordsoflifeandhope.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment