Thursday, November 13, 2014

Last Week's Mani After 8 Days

Sorry I'm late again this week, but I've had an awful week.  However, as promised, here is a photo of how last week's mani looked after 8 days.


As you can see, there has been some wear on the tips of some of the nails, and one of the gold decals came off the day before I took the photo, but I was amazed at how little damage there was after eight days.  This polish and top coat are definitely keepers.  Of course, you can see where my nails have started to grow out at the base of the nails, which is a good sign, I think, because it means that my nails are growing normally now.

When I went to do my mani on Tuesday night after taking this one off, I stuffed it up badly when I had nearly finished it, and I could have cried.  Also, a nail I had been nursing along that had a break in it finally gave up the ghost, so I had to file that back.  So, I will have to try again, and see if I can come up with something presentable.  I'll post my new mani as soon as I can.

I also found a great bargain online which I just had to grab - A Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Professional Kit, which includes a 4 fl oz refill bottle of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat and a 0.5 fl oz bottle as well.  All this for just $45 AU, which is amazing value.  Over here in OZ the normal price would have been about $100 for a kit like this.  I just couldn't miss out on finally finding some Seche Vite that I could afford, because I haven't been able to find anywhere in Australia that sells it, and it will last me for ages.  So, at least something went right that day.  I can't show you a photo of the set I bought, because the sale has finished and I forgot to save a copy of it, but I will show it to you as soon as I receive my package.

Hopefully I will have my new mani to show you later today or tomorrow - if it works, of course!

Have a great day, and thanks for visiting.

Hugs

Christine

(Please check out my other blog below, too.)

Words of Life and Hope



No comments:

Post a Comment