Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Huge Stash Received Today!

I don't have a manicure to show you this week because it was an absolute disaster, and I completely broke the tip of my thumb nail on my left hand down to the nail bed, which is the hand I usually photograph.  You can imagine the words that came out of my mouth when I did it, because I really hurt.  I had just had a shower, and this nail was being held together with a patch, so I think the water must have softened the patch, and it broke before the patch dried again.  Sometimes I wish we didn't have to have showers or baths, because the water can do so much damage to your manicure if you are not careful.

Anyway, because I don't have a mani for you, I thought I'd show you a photograph of the huge stash I received in the mail today.  The person I bought them from was destashing, and I was the lucky recipient.  There is an amazing range of brands and colours, and now I have to put them all on my stash list.  Looks like I might need my hubby's help to do that. As you can see, my "purr baby" Ebony is only too happy to help.


Now I just have to work out which ones to wear first, and because it is St Patrick's Day next week, it will be green and gold, I think.  I hope it doesn't turn out such a disaster as this week's has.  I've just broken the corner off my thumb nail on my right hand, too.  Ebony suddenly jumped off my lap and hit my nail with one of her paws as she went, so my nail looks quite odd at the moment, and will do until it grows out. This definitely hasn't been my week so far.  Hope things improve tomorrow and the rest of the week.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you'll come back soon to see what I've been doing on my nail art journey.

Hugs

Christine

(Please check out my other blog below, too.)

Words of Life and Hope
http://wordsoflifeandhope.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment